Policy Analysis Brief
For this course project, you will conduct a policy analysis and create a publishable policy analysis brief and presentation. In the process of completing your project, you will learn the key components of policy analysis and examine the necessary tools, techniques, and methods used.
The layout of your brief will consist of the following:
- Introduction to the topic focus of your policy analysis (Unit 5 Assignment)
- Background and definition of the problem focus of your policy analysis (Unit 5 Assignment)
- Identification and application of a policy analysis theoretical framework (Unit 5 Assignment)
- Construct policy alternatives (Unit 7 Assignment)
- Development of evaluative criteria to judge the merits of policy alternatives (Unit 7 Assignment)
- Application of the cost-benefit policy analysis method to assess policy alternatives (Unit 7 Assignment)
- Identification of recommendations related to findings of the policy analysis (Unit 7 Assignment)
- Conclusion (Unit 7 Assignment)
Your course project will be delivered in a stepwise, iterative manner and will consist of the following assignments:
- Introduction, Background, and Theory Framework – Due in Unit 5
- Application of Policy Analysis Methods & Techniques – Due in Unit 7
- Policy Analysis Brief – Due in Unit 9
- Policy Analysis Presentation – Due in Unit 10
To achieve a successful project experience and outcome, you are expected to meet the following requirements.
- Written communication: Written communication is free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- APA formatting: Resources and citations are formatted according to current edition APA style and format.
- Number of resources: Minimum of 15–20 peer-reviewed resources.
- Length of paper: 25–30 typed, double-spaced pages, including title page and references.
- Font and font size: Arial, 12lysis Brief