Congratulations on the completion of your project! Instructional design involves continuous evaluation and requires you to identify areas for improvement as you learn new information. This assignment focuses on your reflection regarding the next steps for delivery and the concepts that you have learned throughout the design process. Prior to completing this assignment, use the Internet to locate and review at least three (3) Websites of relevant professional organizations for instructional designers.
Write a one to two (1-2) page paper in which you:
- Determine three (3) of your strengths regarding instructional design skills. Determine two (2) areas of instructional design that you would like to learn more about.
- Provide a review of the professional organizations you researched. Determine which organization you are most inclined to join and provide a rationale for your decision.
- Recommend three (3) changes that you would make to either the approach, strategies selected (including relevant instructional technologies), or evaluation type when revising the instructional design for stakeholders. Provide a rationale for your response.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.