This is a project that requires using snap to complete
For this project, you must create a game. It must contain the following features:
- The game should start when I click on the green flag.There needs to be an opening screen with some instructions
- There needs to be some notion of “score” or some clear win or lose situation.
- The program should demonstrate your understanding of abstraction by the use of 2 or more custom blocks that accept parameters.
- No single block should be long and complicated. Break such blocks into smaller parts.
- The program should demonstrate your understanding of loops by inclusion of one or more repeat, for, or forever blocks.
- The program should demonstrate your understanding of conditional execution with one or more if blocks.
- The program should demonstrate your understanding of variables with one or more variables (other than block parameters)which can be either script variables or global (for all sprite) variables.
You are encouraged to get a simple program working and submit it, even if it doesn’t contain all of the required features. Add features one at a time and get the program working again. You should avoid adding lots of blocks without testing and then trying to get a lot of new code working at once. Having nice images and the like is nice, but not required and should be saved until the end. For example, if your program needs a castle, a rectangle will do until the end. If your program needs a projectile, a circle will do until the end.